Locations and Parking
3000 N. Halsted St., Suite 525: Covered parking is available on-site for $4/day and can be validated in the lobby of the professional building. Parking can be accessed off Halsted Ave, just north of the Halsted/Wellington intersection on the North West side of the street, directly behind the Masonic Office center. There is also metered street parking available.
331 W. Surf St., Suite 6400: Parking and directions available on Presence Saint Joseph's website.
In an effort to create an efficient registration process, these forms are provided to download and complete before your visit (they will also be available at the office).
Please bring the following additional information:
- Copies of Xray, MRI, &/or CT scans
- Physician referral form if required by insurance (HMO patients)
- Worker’s compensation forms if your injury is work related
- A copy of your insurance card and driver’s license
There are several important items to remember for your visit. Your insurance card, picture identification, and updated personal information are required for every visit. This includes follow up visits and postoperative visits. If you are in an HMO plan, you may require a referral from you PCP (primary care provider) which needs to accompany you or be faxed prior to your visit. If you are a Workers Compensation patient, a formal letter of approval is also required before your first visit, and may be required in subsequent visits depending on your carrier.
Most insurance providers require some form of co-pay before services can be rendered. Those will be collected when you arrive. Check with your insurer beforehand, as those fees may be substantial. We do accept major credit cards, checks, and cash payment.
COSM accepts most major health insurance plans and many smaller plans, including those listed below. Medicare and Worker’s Compensation patients are also welcome. If you do not see your insurance plan in the following list, feel free to call our office and we’ll be happy to provide any necessary information to your primary care provider. Certain plans restrict what services can be provided through our office (i.e. radiology, physical therapy).
- Advocate HMO, PHO, PPO*
- Aetna PPO, POS, EPO, HMO*
- Beech Street/Capp Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross HMO
- CCN PPO, POS
- Cigna PPO, POS, EPO, HMO*
- Evolutions PPO
- First Health PPO
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Great West PPO, POS, HMO*
- Healthlink PPO
- HFN PPO
- HMO Illinois*
- Humana PPO, POS, HMO*
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Plan PPO
- Preferred Network Access PPO
- PPO Next (HealthStar, Preferred Health Network)
- Private Healthcare Systems PPO
- Ravenswood Health Plan (Advocate Preferred)*
- Resurrection Health Plan (RHP) *
- St. Joseph’s Health Preferred (SHP) *
- United Healthcare PPO, POS, Open Access, HMO*
- Unicare PPO, HMO*
* Please note that HMO patients will need a referral from their primary care provider prior to treatment.